Friday, April 27, 2012

I'm Done


A last look at the old place. This afternoon I picked up the last mail delivery, cleared the last of my stuff out and left the keys on the kitchen counter. I still have to repack the car for the drive on Monday, and in the process I may throw away still more stuff. Or maybe I'll box some of it up and have it shipped down. I'll think about that on Sunday afternoon.

The To Do List, however, isn't quite done. Sermon, return extra rope and packing paper, finish making address changes.

But first I'm going to take a short rest.

2 comments:

  1. Safe travel. Love the picture of the house. Enjoy some spring for us when you get to Virginia. What does the house there look like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last church service at Grace. Last vestry meeting at Grace. Last sermon at Grace (maybe!). And the good news is, your departure brought together a Grace family and one of our elders with two women from the Spanish congregation and they became friends!

    ReplyDelete