Sunday, April 15, 2012

Fifteen Days

Fifteen days. Two weeks and one day. I look around my apartment and at my To Do list and my first response is "EEEEEEEEEEEEEK!"

Actually, I don't have too much to worry about in terms of packing up the apartment. Friends have planned a packing party for next Saturday. Since I'm arranging for a moving/storage pod, whatever doesn't get packed then, I can get put into the pod during the next week--my last week here.

The To Do list is another story. Most of the list consists of things I have to take care of myself.

It continues to surprise me how much stuff I'm throwing out during this process. And the number of things I've put aside to give away. Of course, some of this accumulated stuff relates to my old job, and I won't need it for the new one. That means at least three additional pieces of furniture won't make the trip to Virginia.

Okay, back to sorting...

2 comments:

  1. Eeeek indeed! I'm having a panic attack just reading this. (Breathe, breathe, breathe, slowly)

    ReplyDelete