Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Five Days

I finished packing the pod by car headlight this evening after a meeting. Well, I thought I finished. As I got ready for bed, I remembered the under the bed box with miscellaneous stuff in it and the butterfly chair that is serving as a clothes rack today. I'm not opening the pod yet another time this evening. I'll put them in tomorrow morning before they come and take it away. And I'll take a picture so I know just how well we packed and secured everything when we open the pod at the other end.

What's left? A pile of things to go to Goodwill, a pile of stuff to throw in the dumpster, and the items that are going with me in the car. Then I clean the apartment for the last time.

And now back to working on Sunday's sermon.

No comments:

Post a Comment