Saturday, January 17, 2009

A Sampling From The Tempest In The Anglican Teapot

Although I haven't been commenting on the Tempest in the Anglican Teapot, and for a while I'd even stopped reading most of the Anglican and Episcopal blogs, that doesn't mean I haven't kept up with the goings on. A couple of weeks ago I ventured back into Anglican/Episcopal blogland, although I'm a bit more selective about which ones I read. Same tempest; same teapot.

This morning, when I should be working on my sermon for tomorrow, I have been browsing the blogosphere. Here is a sampling of what I've been reading:
  • Mark Harris' post on his Preludium about the former bishop of the Episcopal Diocese of Pittsburgh, Robert Duncan
  • Barbi Click writing about the former bishop of the Episcopal Diocese of Forth Worth Jack Iker's obsession on her Feathers and Faith
  • Jan Nunley's post on the persistent erroneous timeline regarding Gene Robinson's divorce on her Jawbones
  • Father Christian's GAFCON blog with this post on Matt Kennedy's whining about the goings on in Binghamton (Father Christian popped up around the time of the GAFCON conference and is a hoot)
  • Finally, a dose of real life from Elizabeth Kaeton, told with her usual humor, warmth, and view of the world on her Telling Secrets
If you want to see what the orthodites are saying, I'm sure you'll have no trouble finding their sites.

And now back to the sermon, which seems to have changed direction for the fifth time in the last 48 hours...

Peace,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment