Wednesday, May 28, 2008

More On Bishop Robinson--The Australian One

Clerical Whispers has a new story on the controversy surrounding Bishop Geoffrey Robinson's book.

Bishop Robinson now has a web site. You can find his tour schedule, reviews of Confronting Power and Sex in the Catholic Church, documents and articles about the controversy, and some of the bishop's published articles and papers.

I haven't read his book yet, but given the amount of attention it is receiving, I figure it will be at a library or bookstore near me soon. Although he is a Roman Catholic bishop, given his role in Australia and what I've read so far, it seems to me that his insights into the abuse scandals in his church might prove helpful in looking at abuse in churches in general.

Peace,
Jeffri

No comments:

Post a Comment