Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Laundry Day

Dance Camp pretty much forced the issue. In order to pack in time to leave early Friday afternoon, Laundry had to be done today or tomorrow. In order to do laundry, I had to purchase laundry detergent. And as long as I was going out this morning to get detergent, I might as well run a couple of other errands. By the time I got home, it was after 11:00.

We have a saying in our family: Everythng is a project!

We have two washers and two dryers in our complex's laundry room, so you can imagine the time it takes to do five loads. So while they were going through their cycles, I opened up the windows and doors and did some light housework--mostly putting things away. What a difference fresh air, sunshine, and less clutter can make!

I turned the matress. I made a couple of phone calls that I've needed to make. I sorted out a couple of issues for organizations I belong to.

And then there will be climbing into a bed made with fresh sheets.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I'm here, waiting for the pictures of dance camp to be posted!

    ReplyDelete