Monday, February 25, 2008

Bible Study With The Bishops: Process Note

My reflections on John's Gospel get posted late in the evening, because they are usually the last thing I do before going to bed. I have made them part of my evening prayer and reflection time. However, that means, you don't see them until later the next day. I'm thinking that it might help our discussions--not that there have been any yet--if I work a day ahead. Starting tonight, I will be posting reflections for each day's reading the night before.

Of course, it might not make any difference, and I may just continue having this discussion with myself.

I'm hoping that this schedule of readings will make more sense once the Commentary arrives. And I'm hoping the Commentary will spark some better reflections. Or maybe...

Well, in any case, I'm off to do tomorrows readings.

Peace,
Jeffri

No comments:

Post a Comment