Friday, August 3, 2007

The End Of Week Funnies

I logged on this morning to find 150 visits to my blog in the first 8 1/2 hours of the day. Normally my random thoughts rate only about 6-10 visits per day. My initial guess proved correct: a posting on StandFirm was the source of the vast majority of the traffic. Less than 3 1/2 hours after my post went up Greg Griffiths posted The (Real) Story of Greg, complete with links to both my and Lisa's posts.

I must say, however, that, for the most part, Greg responded to humor with humor, as have most--though not all--of the commentors.

As of this writing, there have been 422 visits and counting--more than quadruple any daily visit total to date. As I commented on Lisa's blog, it looks like the quickest way to increase traffic on our blogs is to poke fun at--or rile--the folks at StandFirm. That, however, is not something I plan on doing often, though it does seem to happen with alarming frequency.

And now back to the more mundane things of life, like paying bills and cleaning the small room.

Peace,
Jeffri

No comments:

Post a Comment