Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Orange Crates Are Here















So Su titled this afternoon's email to the staff. And sure enough, there they were in the elevator lobby. Everyone, even those folks not moving this time, groaned when they saw them.

By the time I took this picture, we'd already begun moving them into our offices to pack.















How many files can I get in here?
















I don't think those books will fit in one crate.




















I've packed those things I won't need access to over the next week. At least, I think I won't need them. Five crates so far. I can't believe I have this much stuff in my office! Although, the bottom crate on the left-hand dolly is files that were until today housed in cabinets in the hallways. I still don't know where my new file space will be. Not important at this stage.

Ah, the joys of moving.

Peace,
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment