Monday, August 11, 2008

Something To Ponder

I'm still working my way through Sandy Sasso's God's Echo. It's a short book, but lately I've been spending my train rides doing Sudoku puzzles. However, this evening during the commute home I got tired of the numbers and pulled the little book from my briefcase to read. On page 113, Sandy writes
Prayer has its place, but it is not a substitute for courage and responsible action.
In other words, eventually you have to get off your duff and actually do something. God isn't going to do it alone.

I haven't been writing much over the past week. I've been working with my hands to transform some plain wooden boxes. I am taking an idea I had and wrote about, and I am creating it into reality.

Creating it into reality.

Definitely something to ponder as I look at the future.

Peace,
Jeffri

No comments:

Post a Comment