Saturday, December 8, 2007

The Decorations Are Up

Last evening I pulled the Christmas boxes down from their shelf in my back closet and put up my small tree and the Nativity scenes. I also went shopping earlier in the day and bought a new tablecloth at Home Goods, along with a runner and napkins. Here's what the table looks like:


The stack of file drawers that served as a place to put the tree last year went to Goodwill, so I had to find a different place. The nice thing about having a small tree is that it fits in many different places. Here is this year's:

You can see a corner of the mantelpiece on the left. The room with the table is just past the bookshelves on the left. Here is a close-up of the tree:

My collection of Nativity scenes and figures is mostly on the mantelpiece, except for one that is sitting on the dining room table. I've been introduced to Picasa, and it seemed like an ideal way to show you the collection. So here's the slide show:

Peace,
Jeffri

1 comment: