Monday, November 3, 2008

I AM The Children's Formation Officer

So much for the "year of discernment." So much for mentoring. So much for our input. The Associate Program Officer Trainees have pretty much settled into the positions that will be ours when the "Trainee" gets dropped from our job titles.

Actually, they've pretty much dropped it already. Note the two versions of my job title, here (and where, I would like to know, is the new picture I submitted to replace this 6 1/2 year-old one?) and here.

So, if I am the the Associate Program Officer for Children's Formation, and I'm being held accountable as an Associate Program Officer, then I'm just going to operate accordingly. The Center Director freely acknowledges that she knows virtually nothing about Christian Formation, which means she relies on me when it comes to children and the Church. I AM the subject matter expert.

Peace,
Jeff

3 comments:

  1. Kind of like the cute forehead curl. What does the nes=w picture look like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would that be the royal "I AM"? (yes, I'm baaaaack!)

    ReplyDelete