Monday, October 3, 2011

Disruption

A few weeks ago I noticed some cracks in the ceilings in the bathroom, the kitchen and the little room. I let the management company know, and someone came to look. They came Saturday to patch, and I'm still waiting for them to come and paint.

In order to prepare, I had to clear the top of the the fridge and the high shelf in the kitchen. I also cleared the shelves and the top of the dresser in the little room. All of the stuff in the bathroom; the chairs and lamps from the little room. And everything is stacked in the only place it could go. The large room, which is my living room/bedroom.

I've tried to place stuff as neatly as possible, but it's still unsettling. I feel as if boxes and movers are showing up at any minute. As if I didn't have enough uncertainty in my life during this period of unemployment and job hunting.

These, too, shall pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment