Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Photographs & Memories

Which was the theme of my Senior Prom, and it is appropriate for this particular blog post.

I don't have a lot of pictures of me playing the flute, but I did find this small handful. Here I am in full Darien High School Marching Band uniform on Memorial Day 1977:


This one was taken during the parade somewhere on the Boston Post Road:


Twelve years later I was playing now and again at Grace Episcopal Church. Here I am just before Christmas Eve services 1990:


In June 1993 I went up to Boston to participate in the Pride celebrations with Lavender Country & Folk Dancers. At LCFD's Pride Dance on June 12th I played with the Contradictions:


Later that same summer, but once again with the Grace Church Choir at our outdoor service with Choir Director Priscilla Carroll:


Priscilla and I again; this time at Grace Church's day at Camp Washington during the Summer of 1994:



And here I am with some friends at the Lavender Country & Folk Dancers February 1998 Dance Camp. This pick up band played for one contra dance at the Saturday night party. I'm the one in the purple shirt in the lower left:



Here ends the trip down memory lane. There may be some other pictures buried someplace in one of my boxes or somewhere at Mom's, but these are the only ones I've found at this point.

1 comment:

  1. Good memories! Now we need to take some for 'future' memories.

    ReplyDelete